We are a female veteran, family-owned and operated, Southern California based Chocolate Fountain company and serve ALL of SoCal. As event and hospitality specialists since the late eighties, we know how to make sure your event is memorable. We have a passion for what we do! Discounted prices for Veterans, Military, Police, Firefighters, and First responders.
Besides wedding receptions and quinces (Quinceañeras), some, if not all, events that would be perfect for a chocolate fountain experience would be: bachelor or bachelorette party, bridal, engagement or baby shower, gender reveal party (pink or blue chocolate), corporate event, non-profit high school awards banquet, anniversary, Bar Mitzvah or Bat Mitzvah (our chocolate IS Kosher), prom or homecoming, school or family reunion, sweet 16, birthday party, Valentine’s day, Christmas (red or green chocolate), St. Paddy’s (with green chocolate), Halloween party, New Year’s Eve Party, Film Shoot or Wrap Party, Gala, Fundraiser, Tenant or Employee Appreciation, launch party, retirement party, Thank you party, dinner party, office Christmas Party or company Holiday party.
Any event would be great for a chocolate or caramel fountain, really. What is the reason for YOUR celebration?
Green Initiatives - We believe in environmental responsibility.
We understand the need to take care of our planet.
Throughout the years we have incorporated green initiatives and continuously strive to educate ourselves to find more ways to promote green practices. With a focus on sustainable events, we use the freshest produce for our events and organic whenever possible.. Some of our Green Initiatives:
- Recycling of paper, cardboard, aluminum & plastic
- Use of Local & Sustainable produce
- Eco Friendly Cleaning Supplies
- On demand hot water heaters for both kitchen and warehouse
- Turning off monitors and lights when not in use
- Consolidation of refrigerator space and powering down empty refrigerators during down periods
- Continued maintenance on our systems to keep them running at peak efficiency
- Slim down on office supply usage by installing better controls
- Making a way to a paper-free office system by creating electronic form
Expect the unexpected.